1. How do you approach food?
It’s about creating an experience and keeping it fresh. You can’t fault it.
2. What are some key components that go into creating a ‘family favourite’ dish?
A family favourite dish evokes memories from your childhood. It’s a taste that reminds you of the great times shared with your family. It makes your day when you sit down to eat it. Creating a family favourite needs to tap into those memories.
3. What do you strive to do with your menu?
I want to create a menu that allows everyone to pick and choose, to create their own lunch when they’re with their family – the luxury of dining out is choice!
4. One dish you can’t live without?
I love a bit of braised rabbit ragu topped with gremolata.
5. What other experience do you have with hospitality?
I have extensive functions and catering experience, including being a part of the award-winning Icon Event Catering team when they won Corporate Caterer of the Year at the Restaurant and Catering Australia Awards for Excellence.